Capital Markets Advisory
The process of running a public company can be a daunting task for busy executives who are focused on fundamentally building their companies. In a sense, when a private company becomes public, the management team has two companies to run – the underlying business, and the public company itself. Becoming a public company adds additional costs and administrative needs, necessary critical compliance measures, and the need to regularly communicate with the investment community and your shareholder base.
Whether you are already a public company, or a private company that is seeking to list on an exchange, we assist clients with all facets of capital markets, including:
- Assembling, selecting and organizing the key team members necessary for the listing, including securities attorneys, accountants and auditors.
- Based on established relationships, work with the company on key introductions and selection of underwriter, as well as introductions to funds and commercial finance groups.
- Message Development.
- Access to select research coverage groups.
- Development of capital markets strategy and positioning.
- Design and Development of critical investor presentation materials.
- Representation at conferences and industry events.
- Development of KPIs to track effective use of capital markets resources.
- Budget management.
Contact us today to learn more about our capital markets advisory services.
Keep in Touch
Opt In for future updates about new services and subscribe to our newsletter.
Reach out to us and we will return your call promptly. Contact us today for a free consultation.
4445 Williard Avenue
Chevy Chase, MD 20815